TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Dec 9th, 2012, 02:24 PM   #4579
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Just for the record,I don't allow my contempt for the U.S. to blind me to the reality of their unfortunately-heavy economic influence on the world...nor am I unaware of the role that their military plays(though,due to piss-poor leadership,it's likely weaker than it's ever been since before WW #1--they now struggle badly even against undermanned foes with far less weapon technology and funding).There's even a very small number of them that I could even call 'friends'...although I should probably be ashamed to admit that

That being said,the claim in post #4570,that the Americans and their president are supposedly leaders of the free world,is just pathetic,mealy-mouthed crap...the sort of nonsense you'd expect from one of their political party campaigns.It MAY have been true during WW #2,or even the fight for freedom against the Eastern Bloc,but those days are long gone.Though we could debate their asinine policies that caused it,it's an empirical fact that the US has failed to reproduce its native-born population in adequate numbers(as is the case with Russia and a few other European nations,too).They are constantly borrowing money from China to pay for a bankrupt social security system,and even their politicians concede that they have no visible hope of producing revenue to ever pay those massive loans off...leaving them beholden to the PRC.Those are FACTS and not opinionations in ANY way.....Impressive 'leaders of the free world',huh?Actually,I shouldn't laugh because it's sad and will affect my OWN country unless we become more economically independent of that cesspool to the north....soon to change its name from USA to 'NAG': North American Greece

As for Annika Beck,she may be a very sweet gal,and her stupidity and ignorance shouldn't be any surprise as she has made her education a lesser priority,as do many tennis players,and likely thinks that 30-second CNN soundbytes count as 'research'.A student of history could see the clear parallels between the internal implosion of the overly-corrupted Roman Empire and the modern U.S.,and their president is "leading" the way.If THOSE are the leaders of freedom,then I'd rather have benevolent,well-intentioned anarchy

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Soccer=the RCC and Islam in terms of brainwashed,mindless fanatics who'll kill and maim for their stupid religion
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!