TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Ana Konjuh

Thread: Ana Konjuh
View Single Post

Old Dec 9th, 2012, 12:12 PM   #936
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Konjuh

Quote:
Originally Posted by juan pablo View Post
Ana served better than Townsend, who has big serve, and you tell as that serve is weaknest...
I said that's the impression I got after watching Ana in some matches, which was only 2 or 3 times. She might've had a less than great serving day on those occasions, so I was much more impressed with her grounstrokes (backhand in particular) and volleys than I was with her serve. People keep saying that she has a really good serve, but I can't say I've seen too much of it in action. Although I don't have stats, I wasn't under the impression that her serve pctg in those matches was particularly good, and her serve looked quite inconsistent. Of course, we'll all be ready for better assessments after watching her in more matches.
ma re is offline View My Blog!