TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Chapter 15: "I'm the Liquorice Bitch"

View Single Post

Old Dec 9th, 2012, 11:47 AM   #3059
country flag Alejandrawrrr

Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Chapter 15: "I'm the Liquorice Bitch"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenus Christ View Post
mm..
You can't really help yourself can you..Well you'd hope Rihanna would be expanding, you can't sell your tickets for much less then $3 a pop and make a living..I ain't mad like you seem to be, I'm happy for Rihanna and her first #1 album (out of seven attempts, and even if it was only for 1 week and tumbled down the charts), hopefully her producers and sound technicians got a bonus..And she would have the public eating out of her 'divine' hands, when your being fed by a half naked woman with the smell of crack on her breath shoving food down your throat, its hard too say no? oui? The funny thing is Rihanna making a song (which she didn't write/produce/have any involvement in besides the 'vocals') about having money (pour it up) when she is suing her accountants for every last cent.. get that food on the table robyn!

Shine bright like a dyymand!
Bitch I am SCREAMING @that gif usage

(Anyone playing Sharapova)
Alejandrawrrr is offline View My Blog!