TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Chapter 15: "I'm the Liquorice Bitch"

View Single Post

Old Dec 9th, 2012, 08:33 AM   #3056
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Chapter 15: "I'm the Liquorice Bitch"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenus Christ View Post
It's hard to have a constant supply of hits when you aren't putting out an album every year to stay relevant hun.

Ki @ this reverse shade. Klepto gave herself YEARS to hype the six singles from 4 that all failed to crack the top 10. She was forced into a 2 year hiatus and still couldn't release anything of substance. Meanwhile, Rihanna remains an expanding global empire who releases smash singles 9 months per year and still manages to have the public eating out of her divine hands. Call me when Rihanna releases ELEVEN (yes, that's 11 for the Fantasias out there) consecutive singles that fail to go #1.

GO AWAY Bitch!!! We don't want your Avon.
Pump-it-UP is offline View My Blog!