TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Chapter 15: "I'm the Liquorice Bitch"

View Single Post

Old Dec 9th, 2012, 08:05 AM   #3054
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Chapter 15: "I'm the Liquorice Bitch"

Quote:
Originally Posted by young_gunner913 View Post
I was pre-gaming for the musical I had to see tonight. Bitch, I have no idea where that was going. Moruesmo slays tho. Imma start calling you that.

Meanwhile, girls, tell me why I went and saw "White Christmas" and like 20 minutes in, during a big musical number, this old lady upchucks all over the person in front of her and passes out. There was tons of chattering going on throughout the crowd and they didn't stop the music number or even bring up the lights. Even in Stockton theater, somebawdy gotta die.

Party tonight, so

Greatest American Tennis Player.
██████████████████ʘ
Stamp Paid is offline View My Blog!