TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Orange Bowl International Tennis Championship, USA, GA

View Single Post

Old Dec 9th, 2012, 12:24 AM   #163
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future
Re: Orange Bowl International Tennis Championship, USA, GA

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceboy View Post
Sara Sorribes should have played this. She is the reigning U16 European Champion beating Siniakova easily in the final. Since Orange Bowl is played on claycourts again she could have done some damage here.
Could have done some damage? I think she would've been the big favorite to take the title Sara doesn't give a shit about juniors and I think that's the right choice. If she did, she would've been a big threat to any top player on clay though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
I think more emphasis on Grand Slams is needed, that's why I often complain
But to tell you the truth, I think that the rankings are pretty appropriate right now, with Konjuh, Abanda, Kontaveit, Bouchard, Townsend and Lottner all being Top 10
True, I don't get why tournaments like Osaka or Abierto Juvenil have the same ranking system as the Grand Slams It's just dumb.
Yeah, the top 10 looks well, but I think Siniakova, Bencic and Uberalova deserves to be there too. Plus, any of the girls ranked between #11 and #15 (Zhao, Danilina, Zacarias, Crawford, Vickery) seems better then any player ranked #16 - #25

Last edited by Dan_Doe : Dec 9th, 2012 at 12:31 AM.
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote