TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Caroline's Live Scoring Thread v 11

View Single Post

Old Dec 8th, 2012, 11:12 PM   #666
country flag Saraya!

Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Caroline's Live Scoring Thread v 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post
She's playing Maria again in Korea in 3 weeks.
I wouldnt take too much out of this exo.
Caroline made some strange decisions, starting late in 2011. Instead of slowly integrating some aggression in her game, she just started going for too much on her forehand side, and was just giving away matches that she used to fight for.
That seemed to last most of 2012. A lot of lost opportunities.
But she made 3 finals at the end of the year. So lets see how it goes when the matches matter. She is playing very strong tournaments to start the year, so she will have to play good to have decent results.
I still think she can come all the way back. Its been done before. People gave up on Sharapova when she was losing to Oudin, then 1st round AO to Kirilenko. She did it. It takes hard work & a champion's mind

You are def. right!!! But where you see Caro hard working? I only see her cheering Rory....
Saraya! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote