TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Heather's Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old Dec 8th, 2012, 08:38 PM   #1118
country flag cwej

cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all
Re: Heather Watson

I saw Heather play at Royal Albert Hall and as usual she was a delight. She played a friendly mixed doubles match with Henman, against Keothavong and Phillippousis. Incredibly, I'd say Heather got a bigger cheer than Tim - she completely won the crowd over, always a smile on her face and danced Gangnam Style at the change of ends with the crowd all clapping and cheering her on. My friend who took me is only a casual tennis fan and didn't even know who Heather was, but by the end had fallen in love with her. I love that about our girl.

Anne came across nicely too and I feel a bit sad for her that she was completely ignored by the WTA on their report of this match, in favour of photo after photo of Heather. (Though I'm not a fan of Anne at all really).
cwej is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote