TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Dec 8th, 2012, 08:00 PM   #1435
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
Yeah. I remember when it happened to me.
I remember reading the first time: "", reading again: "" and it was like I went out of my own body and seeing myself closing the book and THROWING IT AWAY like it was burning (I actually did that I swear ) and stood still 5 minutes watching the wall in front of me.
I was anticipating the Red Wedding as Joffrey's wedding in King's Landing from the moment I started reading book 2, so I was totally caught off guard when I was reading book 3 today and read Arya's and Catelyn's chapters. I'm most shocked about what happened to Catelyn TBH, didn't think they would do that to her. I feel just so sad for how their family has been torn apart, you know? I'm actually quite scared to see how they're going to portray this scene on TV, because it will scar emotionally-invested fans for life, no kidding.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!