TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Orange Bowl International Tennis Championship, USA, GA

View Single Post

Old Dec 8th, 2012, 07:35 PM   #153
country flag juki

juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Orange Bowl International Tennis Championship, USA, GA

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonsaystennis View Post
What I'm confused about is that at the beginning of the tourney they said Taylor had to reach the finals in order to secure number 1, but then the USTA released something after she reached the semis that she had clinched it. I would think they wouldn't have released that news had they not been 100% sure, but who knows.
Yup, USTA is right On her ITF profile page, they don't add in her 180 doubles bonus points, so they show her points total as 1300 and not 1345 as rankings reflect. I went of the 1300 number, my mistake.
juki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote