TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Dec 8th, 2012, 03:07 PM   #4574
country flag TennisFan66

TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
How in the hell is that the 'highest office in the free world'?Are you saying that the US is a better,or more important,country than the UK?

Now IF,and ONLY if,Annika has read in detail about the historical oppression of black-Americans in the US--and I highly doubt that she has--THEN I could understand why she might feel that way.Still,what's wrong with Joachim Gauck??Do most Germans dislike him for some reason?I'm asking honestly cuz I'm not familiar with current politics within Germany.If I had a chance to meet a president,my patriotism would lead me to pick my OWN president...not some 3rd-rate political hack from some OTHER country.....And if aye DID have to choose some other nation's president,I'd pick someone noteworthy or respectable,like Nelson Mandela,Margaret Thatcher,Lech Walesa or Mikhail Gorbachev(I'm using a broader historical perspective,of course)
Joke's on me for replying to one of your ramblings. Have a nice day.

WTA #1 for 67 Weeks.
2010, 2011 WTA YE#1
TennisFan66 is offline View My Blog!