TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Dec 8th, 2012, 01:52 PM   #4572
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisFan66 View Post
Why is that so shocking for you? He has the highest office in the free world and as the first black man in the white house, obviously an icon for many people.
How in the hell is that the 'highest office in the free world'?Are you saying that the US is a better,or more important,country than the UK?

Now IF,and ONLY if,Annika has read in detail about the historical oppression of black-Americans in the US--and I highly doubt that she has--THEN I could understand why she might feel that way.Still,what's wrong with Joachim Gauck??Do most Germans dislike him for some reason?I'm asking honestly cuz I'm not familiar with current politics within Germany.If I had a chance to meet a president,my patriotism would lead me to pick my OWN president...not some 3rd-rate political hack from some OTHER country.....And if aye DID have to choose some other nation's president,I'd pick someone noteworthy or respectable,like Nelson Mandela,Margaret Thatcher,Lech Walesa or Mikhail Gorbachev(I'm using a broader historical perspective,of course)

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Soccer=the RCC and Islam in terms of brainwashed,mindless fanatics who'll kill and maim for their stupid religion
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!