TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Dec 8th, 2012, 11:57 AM   #1590
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustachepova View Post
Is it lame for me to be bitter/jealous that someone very close to me is doing significantly better than me in a class when I've always been known to be the smart one?
I love my BFF to bits but I was so pretending not to know the answers to her test even though I did back in high school. I feel sick for doing it looking back.

But, yeah, I always want to be the HBIC and look down on the lessers from my throne intelligence wise. So I get you, sister.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
Thank you! and I love your avi, polish girls(or I guess eastern european) are the best. Jac
We the OVA/EVA bitches rule the world! It is known!

So happy for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin. View Post
That awkward moment when my friend goes through my phone, reads my texts, and then gets blacked out at a party last night and outs me to the 70-odd people there. Oh, and finals are next week.

P.S. My shoulders are always here for you to cry on, stud. Though, they ain't androgynous as Martha's, just the run-of-the-mill divine princess-like ones(just to clarify).