TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Donna Vekic

Thread: Donna Vekic
View Single Post

Old Dec 7th, 2012, 11:43 PM   #2876
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of
Re: Donna Vekic

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
I agree with Blue_Trees. The reason why I hate Australian tennis so much is that we only care about our own, then hype them so much and put too much pressure on. Think Stosur vs Cirstea
Donna will not get on a showcourt unless she draws a Top 20 Seed or an Aussie IMO
That's not true at all, we like all sports stars. Hype our own more sure, but every country does that.

But they must perform well at Australia first, to earn the respect of the general public. No matter how well you do oversees, if you don't perform here you won't be rated as highly.

With respect to Donna, she must play here first to catch the attention. So no people won't know about her this year.
binky-GOAT is offline View My Blog!