TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Here we go again: Florida teen killed in dispute over loud music

View Single Post

Old Dec 7th, 2012, 09:23 PM   #37
country flag RVD

RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Here we go again: Florida teen killed in dispute over loud music

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuTtErFrEnA View Post
ah ok

that's a bit messed up though shouldn't it be based on the circumstances of each individual case? i think that's what is complicating these matters and making them more race biased than it needs to be...in studying criminal law i agree with the "intent" behind the law as we can agree that there are some cases where a person can be convicted of a murder/manslaughter where their lives were in danger and they just acted, and, black or white, you don't want people under threat to feel the have no choice but to run and have to be wary of using deadly force in a situation where they clearly aren't thinking through things.

but it's now become hunting season where people who have an inherent fear of blacks, are hiding behind this to kill those they always wanted to get rid of...it remains to be seen therefore how these 2 cases in particular go, as they could set a very hard precedent to get rid of
This is precisely my point and what seems to be happening now.
And happening with legal authorities support.

There is a serious lack of concern for Black-Americans where the law is applied.
And this is a historical fact. Most White-Americans really don't care for the well-being of Black-Americans because, it's culturally ingrained, or institutionally ingrained.
Of course there are a sprinkling who do care, but are drowned out by those in power and who make these legal decisions.

Ultimately, White-Americans will have to become the primary victims before ANYTHING is done to curb this law. So I'm not holding my breath.
Personally, I believe that Black-Americans should also apply for gun ownership and begin the process of protecting themselves now.
Let's just see how well that goes over with Floridians and the legal authorities, shall we?

Seriously, this was a predicted outcome regardless of how one hoped it would initially turn out.
SERENA: "I hate losing more than I love winning" | RVD: Knowledge(able)…?- In issues researched that interests me and affect my life directly. | Understand(ing)…?- Many subjects & topics in general; with an unquenchable thirst and open mind to learn more. | Experienced…?- In courses of study, and adversities faced. | Racism…?- Living it everyday; experiencing it’s pain in every way; knowing it’ll never go away; and fully understand the futility of arguing it’s ‘evils’ with 'the ignorant' more than I could possibly say.
RVD is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote