TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Jimmie's Photos - German National Championships 2014

View Single Post

Old Dec 7th, 2012, 08:12 PM   #45
country flag Jimmie48
Killer Queen

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jimmie's Photos - German Junior Indoor Championships 2012

She was pretty good. The match I saw was a beatdown, she won the second set 6-0 in record time. She made it into the SF where she lost today, the other three players in the SF were all top seeds.

She's young (turned 18 in April) and I can see her having a decent ITF career at least. Not sure she'll make it much further than that but she does have a promising looking forehand.

The results this week have to be put into perspective though as the "star players" among the German Juniors didn't even show up here. Carina Witthöft is busy with school and Antonia Lottner has chosen to skip this tournament in favor of preparing for the German Championships next week. There all top German players bar Kerber/Görges/Lisicki/Petkovic & Barthel will play, including Annika Beck. Willig will have to qualify to make it into the main draw.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote