TennisForum.com - View Single Post - US X Factor 2012 (Chat Thread) Tate Stevens is the winner, See you all for S3

View Single Post

Old Dec 7th, 2012, 03:43 PM   #674
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: US X Factor 2012 (Chat Thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuTtErFrEnA View Post
this is exactly what i said earlier in the season when people said once people were gone, tate would start dropping because all the votes of the people who are voted off will automatically go to others and tate won't get any...tate will ALWAYS get the country vote, and that's a HUGE section that just isn't being split with anyone else...but no one took me on then tate going back to #1 isn't a surprise
humm I think what people meant is that Tate will always have the same amount of votes, the country vote. This won't change for sure. On the other hand someone like Carly may benefit of Diamond going this week cuz the people who were voting for Diamond if they keep on voting are most likely to like someone like Carly than Tate, therefore she'd get more votes than Tate who wouldn't gain any new ones due to his country vote already backing him up since the beginning. Without saying it's gonna happen for sure cuz there's no guarantee that someone that was voting for an eliminated act will keep voting for someone else, Acts like Carly and 5th Harmony have more chances to get more votes cuz they were not all that different from the others. Tate, on the other hand, has a really specific genre which wasn't diluted by any other acts, therefore more likely to have the same amount of supporter throughout the competition.

"You're wasting your time,Go home and have a beer!" - Maria Sharapova-
Vincey! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote