TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off-Topic

Thread: Off-Topic
View Single Post

Old Dec 7th, 2012, 08:01 AM   #717
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of
Re: Off-Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pvt. Kovalenko View Post
You guys saw this? http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=471812

Some useless posts, some hoping for the best, but this one HERE, made me think a bit about 2012 and the perspective for 2013..
Yes, saw it, and ignored it. These discussions on GM always attract people to bash about players, also Vera. Most comments are so useless, it is no use in defending her. People know exactly why she will retire, not be able to come back, bashing her 2010 season etc. Again, I only like to discuss Vera with you guys here, who want the best for her. They don't know shit, like we do to. No one here knows what Vera had to go through last season, all we know she desperatetly wanted to play the Olympics and she did. We can only guess and hope she will come back as we know her, and so far, signs from her are promising, but too early to call.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvonaraver View Post
Wot, today? Is she playing an exho or sth? I feel like I missed sth
Wow, missed that so far as well. Cannot not find a result so far though.

Savinykh - Kirilenko - Sharapova - Buchina - Diatchenko - Kleybanova - Panova - Solovieva
Good luck to all russian and dutch players
Phenomareva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote