TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Serena's 2013 Clay Court Strategy

View Single Post

Old Dec 7th, 2012, 06:56 AM   #185
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrProdigy555 View Post
Serena had no impact on Maria's draw. When I say "draw" (in hindsight), I'm only talking about the matches that actually happened. Every other possible scenario that could have taken place would remain irrelevant at this point. You should know that.
I don't.
I'm just trying to understand the nerve of yours when we both know that your fave lost in the first round
You have zero right to talk about cakewalk draw IMO because the road was quite open for Serena as well now if you want Serena to play challengers to reach FO final because obviously playing the likes of Razzano seems too tough, well, that's not gonna happen.