TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Ana Ivanovic's Dramatic Weight Loss: Any One Concerned... Yet??

View Single Post

Old Dec 7th, 2012, 04:38 AM   #717
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Ivanovic's Dramatic Weight Loss: Any One Concerned... Yet??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtos07 View Post
I didn't. I thought she was in perfect shape back then. She actually put on a few pounds in 2009. As for the rest of your post, I completely agree. Does anybody within her team realize that this is a problem? Because publicly, it doesn't seem so.
She wasn't by any mean "over weight" for tennis, but I think and many would agree that when she lost 1st round in Toronto for example she could lose a few pounds like maybe 10lbs top, and she'd be at her best. Also her coaches and herself clearly thought the same thing since it's when she started to work on losing weight.
It's just getting really worrying and I remember when a journalist kinda pointed it out earlier this year, I think during an american tournament, she didn't think she had ANY weight issue that everything was fine and going according to plan. Of course she wasn't about to say "oh yes, I'm anorexic" or "yes I'm too thin" but she culd have been a bit more explicit on her body type goal and the things she was really working on about her body, cuz clearly she's been focusing on that more than on her tennis.

"You're wasting your time,Go home and have a beer!" - Maria Sharapova-
Vincey! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote