TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Ana Ivanovic's Dramatic Weight Loss: Any One Concerned... Yet??

View Single Post

Old Dec 7th, 2012, 03:58 AM   #716
country flag Curtos07

Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Ivanovic's Dramatic Weight Loss: Any One Concerned... Yet??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincey! View Post
I'm really concerned now cuz it seems to be getting worse. I mean on those recent pic, she has a 12 years old body. She looks so weak, her eyes seems blank and her hair seem really thin and unhealthy/fade which is a sign of food disorder. The skin on her hands also appears to be really thin which is another sign. You shouldn't be able to see your arm's bones without doing an effort, you're starting to see a curve on her shoulders as well. Her posture is getting really bendy and awkward.

We all agree that she needed to get fitter and lose some weight after she got back from her thumb injury to go back to the 2008 shape but now she's beyond thin, she literally looks fragile, I feel like you'd touch her and she'd be cold as death.
I didn't. I thought she was in perfect shape back then. She actually put on a few pounds in 2009. As for the rest of your post, I completely agree. Does anybody within her team realize that this is a problem? Because publicly, it doesn't seem so.