TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Ana Ivanovic's Dramatic Weight Loss: Any One Concerned... Yet??

View Single Post

Old Dec 6th, 2012, 11:50 PM   #711
country flag tennisbum79

tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Ivanovic's Dramatic Weight Loss: Any One Concerned... Yet??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony. View Post
I mean, I don't know how journalism is in Serbia, but being accused of having an eating disorder in the US is also a big deal, and it's something a lot of celebrities don't want to or don't feel comfortable talking about during their struggles. It's always something that's discussed about having been in the past, and even a hint of insinuation could lead to a backlash.
Accuse someone of eating disorder?. It think that is a poor choice of words
Of course, if they put it in accusatory terms, there would be a backlash.

There are ways to raise the issue, using the word "concerns", rather than expression "eating disorder", which would put Ana automatically on the defensive, and less than likely to entertain any other question on the matter.
If they could start engaging her like below, she is more likely answer.
"Some people are voicing concerns about your weigh loss for the last year, how are you feeling?"

Nadia Petrova Grand Slam Hope Is Fading
Updated: Sep 07. 2014
Next Update Date: Post 2015 AO
Rest in peace, Elena Baltacha.

Last edited by tennisbum79 : Dec 6th, 2012 at 11:58 PM.
tennisbum79 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote