TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Why do tennis fans accept lesbian tennis stars yet no one in ATP out of closet?

View Single Post

Old Dec 6th, 2012, 11:41 PM   #111
country flag FoxyliciousKhat

FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why do tennis fans accept lesbian tennis stars yet no one in ATP out of closet?

Why is it necessary to tell the world that one is gay/lesbian? Just be and live your life.

I just find it beyond ridiculous the constant speculations or supposedly gay-dar readings that are nothing more that wishful thinking. People act more like being gay/lesbian is the latest fashion or in thing rather than a sexual preference (for lack of better words).

If that's what people are so be it but it shouldn't matter one way or the other, just as it doesn't matter that I'm straight.

Foxy

WORD: Just because your friend or the pundits or the crowd doesn't agree or dislike something doesn't mean you need to, you are actually entitled to your own opinion even if it doesn't agree with that of everyone else. Don't be a a negativity sheep!

Last edited by FoxyliciousKhat : Dec 7th, 2012 at 07:15 PM.
FoxyliciousKhat is offline View My Blog!