TennisForum.com - View Single Post - US X Factor 2012 (Chat Thread) Tate Stevens is the winner, See you all for S3

View Single Post

Old Dec 6th, 2012, 05:08 PM   #643
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: US X Factor 2012 (Chat Thread)

I think Demi is really funny to watch as a judge but she hasn't done a really good job with her acts tbh. Britney's comments are so dumb and meaningless, so robotic but I think she's doing good with her acts...it was a brilliant unexpected song for Carly with the JB song. On the other hand, I'm not sure she's the one doing all the mentoring or is picking songs etc...I feel like someone is picking them for her and she just shoot a 15-30 minutes mentoring session with her acts and then they are left on their own with the others.

"You're wasting your time,Go home and have a beer!" - Maria Sharapova-
Vincey! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote