TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 1992

Thread: 1992
View Single Post

Old Dec 6th, 2012, 03:49 PM   #89
Rollo
Moderator - BFTP

Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 1992

for these reports Ms A-I love reading them!

I recall seeing Schultz that year as a group of us went down for a tennis camp at Van Der Meer's at Hilton Head. The very day we were leaving the women pros were practicing for the Family Circle. Lucky us, to see them hitting for about an hour.

In those days I used to call Schultz "Big Bad Brenda". She was really a sweetie, but her height plus the HUGE serve earned her that nickname. I used to wonder why she didn't so better at Wimbledon or other grass events until I saw her at the French. Yes, she had the killer serve. What didn't help though was her extreme Wetern grip off the forehand. In that regard she reminds of Sam Stosur.

Keep these coming Ms Anthropic-and thanks again

Last edited by Rollo : Dec 6th, 2012 at 03:56 PM.
Rollo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote