TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Petra Kvitova News and Articles

View Single Post

Old Dec 6th, 2012, 03:26 PM   #1769
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
Wait a munute, I thought the issue was her entourage, not the Czech republic as a whole

Cause if you guys are suggesting that Petra should somehow move to the US or something like that, then I disagree. The last thing we need is one more cookie cutter from the Florida school. And I'm not convinced that that is the solution to Petra's current predicament.

Moving to somewhere like Prague would be more than enough for her to keep and advance her career in the right direction.
Correct it's the entourage.

But one of our posters were saying that the current Czech Republic has many talented players who really can't win much, and maybe it's because they rely almost exclusively on the Cernosek/Czech tennis Network.

It may be good for Petra to leave the Czech Republic more so for the good weather. That conversation came up, cause one of the Czech posters were worried about Petra (who's in a very cold Czech Republic region now) getting sick practicing indoors, then proceeding outdoors after.

Petra doesn't have to go to American or any Big European Academies (cause she's already a Grand Slam, YEC and Fed Cup Champion). She just needs to have access to the world best people, and not the just the ones in the Czech Republic if there are better options elsewhere.

Last edited by Excelscior : Dec 6th, 2012 at 03:56 PM.
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote