TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Petra Kvitova News and Articles

View Single Post

Old Dec 6th, 2012, 01:06 PM   #1768
country flag honzaneumannn

honzaneumannn is a name known to all honzaneumannn is a name known to all honzaneumannn is a name known to all honzaneumannn is a name known to all honzaneumannn is a name known to all honzaneumannn is a name known to all honzaneumannn is a name known to all honzaneumannn is a name known to all honzaneumannn is a name known to all honzaneumannn is a name known to all honzaneumannn is a name known to all
Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
That's how I see it, too. Deep inside, she obviously wants to win as much as possible, she's just reducing the hype, while sticking to the 'under-promise over-deliver' concept.
Correct. She surely wants to win something big in the next season and I am pretty sure she wanted to do the same in the last one. Taking into consideration, she wasnt that successful as expected last year, she is trying now to hide her (surely not so small) expectations and not speak about it openly. A good strategy: media can sometimes be very unpleasant to remember her about what she wanted and did not manage to do for several (critically examined) reasons...
honzaneumannn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote