TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

View Single Post

Old Dec 6th, 2012, 10:18 AM   #4879
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by marineblue View Post
Hopefully . I think she had enough downs last season. Do you think she'll be able to crack top 5 at least by the end of the 2013?
I hope she'll end up somewhere between five and eight and that she will qualify for the YEC. Top five, hmmm - it's not impossible, but I wouldn't bet my house on it. Top three is unlikely IF Azarenka, Sharapova and Serena continue where they left off in 2012. Below them anything is possible. Will the Kvitova of 2011 turn up again, or will we get the version of 2012? Can Radwanska, Kerber and/or Errani continue to do as well as this year or even better, or will this forever have been their career best year? Rodriguez has said that it's his ambition to make a top three player out of Li Na for the next two years - realistic or not? The answer to all these questions will be a factor when it comes to Caroline as well. But a Caroline at or near her best has an excellent chance of improving on this year's results in most of the tournaments she'll play, including three of the four majors.
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!