TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Tipping doubles (2012) ideas, suggestions...?

View Single Post

Old Dec 6th, 2012, 07:40 AM   #47
country flag Håkon

Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tipping doubles (2012) ideas, suggestions...?

Um...that contradicts your post #43

Quote:
"During a tournament, points of a team are a sum of points earned by the two players (e.g. 31+24=55 for a team). For a final match number of games is guessed and the average of the two numbers guessed by the team members is used to solve ties (23+27=50/2=25). If two teams have the same average, the team with the fastest poster wins."
The averages: team A 20.5, team B 22.5, so team B wins by the average method, while team A wins by the method you just described.

I was talking about when the averages were just as far away (say, team A had guessed 19 & 24).
yet the weakest one still

twitter
Håkon is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote