TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Tipping doubles (2012) ideas, suggestions...?

View Single Post

Old Dec 6th, 2012, 07:34 AM   #46
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tipping doubles (2012) ideas, suggestions...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Håkon View Post
Well I hope you wouldn't guess 28 games then because the maximum would be 26.

I think that may be the fairest and easiest solution to implement.

Idea: should 'one of the team members closer' be a tie-breaker before who posted first? IMO, if the match is 20 games, 19 & 21 is a better tip than 17 & 23. (Not entirely sure the 2nd one is a better tip when the match is 16 games, though...)
Smartass

As for the second part of your post, currently we break ties by looking at the guess of a player who is closer and compare it to the closer one of the other team. Example: if it 22 games and team A guesses 17 and 24, while team B guesses 19 and 26, cause 24 is closer than 19. Hope that's what you're referring to.
ma re is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote