TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Rank the top 10 players from "BBB" to "pusher"

View Single Post

Old Dec 6th, 2012, 04:32 AM   #88
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rank the top 10 players from "BBB" to "pusher"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomenicDemaria View Post
Serena is just as aggressive as Li and Kvitova (if not more agressive). I am confused at why people are dropping her down the list just because she can actually defend unlike Li and Kvitova. Tennis is not a one way game. You have to play both offensively and defensively. You wouldn't 15 slams if you weren't the most aggressive player on tour.
Serena can play more aggressive than Kvitova, there's no doubt, but this not about ballbashing potential, it's about what they do on the court. The thing is that Serena has options, while Kvitty's options are limited. For sure she can improve her defense (like Ivanovic did in 2008), but she'll never reach Serena's level in that department. Her fitness is a huge issue atm, so she's forced to finish the point fast. Serena rallies more often and with much more success.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Cajka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote