TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off season

Thread: Off season
View Single Post

Old Dec 6th, 2012, 03:05 AM   #81
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off season

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
This is a very common problem Tatjana (I saw from a post in GM that this is your name, it's a very pretty name. Incidentally I don't understand why people would think you were a guy, there's nothing masculine about the way you post).
Thank you. I think it's because I had Lajovic's and Safins pics as avatar. Or they simply assume that every poster on this board is a guy.

I was scared when I saw the pic in the white dress, but on the court she didn't look much different.

Also, for now, the best thing is to first try to get back on her pre-Wimbledon weight. It wouldn't be drastic and it's still better than this. But she must start doing something, she's unusually pale and her hair does look different.

We talked a lot about adding muscles, but who knows if her body fat percentage is ideal. Having very low body fat percentage could also be a problem. It can cause injuries, fatigue, hormone problems.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Cajka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote