TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Maria Videos thread... vol.3

View Single Post

Old Dec 6th, 2012, 12:42 AM   #673
country flag aussiesharapova

aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria Videos thread... vol.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
also in the vika match - where vika called masha a bitch - just look at the sportsmanship between the two of them
after hearing about vikas retirement she attended and asked if she was ok and vika was just like 'yeah w/e'. masha could've easily just shook her hand after knowing what vika had called her earlier but she didn't
don't forget, she kept denying she directed "f*cking bitch" at maria, saying it was to herself. i don't believe her, considering shes more the bitch herself imo

Quote:
Originally Posted by slvr1969 View Post
that echo grunt is awesome!!!
+1
Q. Thai girl.
JJ: Tiger?
Q. Tanasugarn.
« ᴠɪsɪᴛ ᴍʏ ʙʟᴏɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜ ʜɪɢʜʟɪɢʜᴛs !! - тwιттᴇʀ »
aussiesharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote