TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Dec 5th, 2012, 11:17 PM   #1492
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
Dsanders WHUT were you thinking with that BOMBSHELL thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobruiz View Post
No kidding! Maria "beat" Serena?
What an invitation for haters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post

Danny is into sadomasochism, don't judge. Leave him alone!
Let's just hope that someday he finds the dom to his sub. ()

I was aiming to finally get some fireworks going and provoke an epic Willytards/Mashabators clash to liven up the boring wasteland that GM is this offseason. Sadly, the thread did not deliver Not even after I observed that Grigor only stopped being seen publicly with Serena(/it emerged that Serena was dating her coach) literally a few days after Maria confirmed she'd split with Sasha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoana R. View Post
Yeah but when Petko did it she looked kind of cool while when Azarenka attempted to dance...well let's just say that it didn't look cool just ridiculous (I'm not going to describe that dance performance with more details because some people like her and I don't want to be mean). I guess it depends how you look at it for me it was just funny because she was trying to shade Maria with the dance like you said but ended up looking awkward and weird
Hell, I like Vika, but even I hate that dance she does When Petkovic did it, it always came across as kooky and you (or atleast I) never really felt she was trying to rub her opponent's nose in it, but when Azarenka does it, it just comes across cocky as anything. I sometimes feel sorry for Vika that she doesn't get the mainstream attention her results deserve, but she really doesn't do herself any favours when she pulls stunts like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
You bishes. She's the future once Maria retires.

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App
Um, no. The Queen has already designated Kvitova and Robson as her heirs, and it is our duty to adjust our stanships accordingly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickfalsetto View Post
AO 08 has got to be the most satisfying tourney for me. Everything about it - her overall game, her mentality, the way she dominated her opponents, the quality of opponents she trashed, the way she redeemed herself after the embarrassing final a year ago - is brilliant
In retrospect, we should've known that after such a glorious tournament, karmic justice would dictate that the following 3 years would be so agonising
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!