TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Cities with the world's best quality of living - Mercer Quality of Living Index 2012

View Single Post

Old Dec 5th, 2012, 10:56 PM   #48
country flag shap_half

shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cities with the world's best quality of living - Mercer Quality of Living Index 2

I actually really like both Vienna and Zurich. While Zurich is disgustingly expensive, Vienna is bit more tolerable. When I visited the first time, I was concerned it was going to be really pricey, I was surprised to find that it was ok. Not more expensive than say Paris or Milan.

I just came back from Amsterdam like two days ago (my fourth time), and the more I go, the more I like it. I actually didn't like it at all the first time I went there alone a couple of years ago. It was probably one of my like bottom three European cities back then, but it's probably in my top five now. Of the first 15 on the list, I think that'd be my first choice. The rain makes it a bit annoying (and who really wants to be in the middle of the canals when it's pouring), but what can you do?
shap_half is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote