TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Cities with the world's best quality of living - Mercer Quality of Living Index 2012

View Single Post

Old Dec 5th, 2012, 10:48 PM   #44
country flag shap_half

shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cities with the world's best quality of living - Mercer Quality of Living Index 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceboy View Post
Again the racism card Honestly, either you are totally retarded or these countries aren't THAT racist if you visited them at least 10 times

Who would go that many times to racist countries wich such a high degree of xenophobia?

And yes, I (and MILLIONS OF residents from abroad) seem to prefer living in such countries with our climates than living in Bern or Luxemburg Maybe we are not that racist after all and you simply are an over sensitive queen, who knows...
I'm obviously not such a tool that I would think that everyone is a racist. I've been to different parts of Spain and Italy hoping that my experience will improve elsewhere.

You can defend it all you want; it doesn't make it less true. And the fact of the matter is, most people I've spoken to about this have actually corroborated my experience. And funny that you say, "again the racism card." Apparently this is not the first time you've actually heard about this. But I'm being an oversensitive queen. Dude, when the daughter of the family sitting next to you during lunch starts playing with her eyes (to make them look slanty) and making gibberish sounds while her parents laugh isn't fucking racist, I don't know what is. Or when you ask a sales associate at a supermarket for where you can pick your football tickets that you purchased online, and the lady assumes that you're there asking for work; if these aren't examples of some racism, then you go right ahead. You're so tough. Maybe you wouldn't feel uncomfortable when someone does these things to you, but Europeans are very rarely made to go through these things.

And we're talking about LIVING in these places.I can go to Barcelona or Capri for two days, visit some friends, eat food, sit on the sand and move on with my life. I can go there and experience what the destination is about and not have to worry about the disgusting piece of thrash who throws me snide looks when I go into his wine shop. I wouldn't actually sign up to live there.
shap_half is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote