TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Glta

Thread: Glta
View Single Post

Old Dec 5th, 2012, 10:28 PM   #16
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Glta

Quote:
Originally Posted by young_gunner913 View Post
Good luck!

Mr.SerenaWilliams and I participated in the Gay & Lesbian US Open this year and we were both injured, played 20%, played like a top 500 junior and lost.
thanks. and :hugs: for you gurl for your results this year. was that the tournament that was streamed or something and you were talking about it on TF? I think I remember checking out your progress

I would love to play a few international events when I finally finish my PhD sometimes next year and give myself a bigass holiday. A good friend in NY is top on the list so I'll have to visit when a US Open is on - either the pro one or the GLTA one.