TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Petra Kvitova News and Articles

View Single Post

Old Dec 5th, 2012, 07:47 PM   #1755
country flag honzaneumannn

honzaneumannn is a name known to all honzaneumannn is a name known to all honzaneumannn is a name known to all honzaneumannn is a name known to all honzaneumannn is a name known to all honzaneumannn is a name known to all honzaneumannn is a name known to all honzaneumannn is a name known to all honzaneumannn is a name known to all honzaneumannn is a name known to all honzaneumannn is a name known to all
Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post

We met at Costa Coffee today and had a great chat. Our new subforum member will be a huge contribution to this board.

BTW be careful what you say here jerriy-turned-droog-turned-raiden, because everything you say is being carefully analyzed and sent directly to Petra's father

BTW, I liked the jerriy name more, could you please switch back
Nice to hear that I could be a contribution to this board. I hope, Petra's new coach shall bring in some positive things concerning Petra's stamina and form - but now its too early to judge it. I think Brisbane and Sydney tournaments will indicate more...

Today's date with Petronius in Costa Coffee in Prague Chodov was very nice, he seems to be informed well about the Czech tennis which was really great. Unfortunatelly I dont have an option to speak with some informed guy that often and must say that it was really great to meet Petronius and discuss all the things. I hope to repeat our date more often. Today we have also discussed the players that should attend the Prostejov's league final at the end of the year and at that moment we still have not been informed yet that Agniezska is going to be there this year!!!

Unfortunately (or fortunately - Istanbul 2012) she shall play for Prostejov, so there is no option to see some Agniezska vs Lucie or Agniezska vs Petra match...
honzaneumannn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote