TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Here we go again: Florida teen killed in dispute over loud music

View Single Post

Old Dec 5th, 2012, 07:22 PM   #27
country flag RVD

RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Here we go again: Florida teen killed in dispute over loud music

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBV. View Post
Racism is a psychological disorder, I think it really needs to be studied and classified psychologically as such. A worldview that allows you to fire 8 times into a car with four teenagers, feel no remorse, and go back to your middle class existence like nothing happen before being apprehended. Racism makes people lose their humanity.
It's possible that they take the same line of approach from cops around the country.

And I agree that such a remorseless act extends beyond the scope of solely racism, and certainly borders on a psychological pathology.
Again, I believe that many cops suffer from a very similar pathology, as many are ex-military, or are driven by extreme or excessive ego, or illogical sense of justice.
Not all of course, but far more than I believed.
It would be interesting to discuss these possibilities with their department psychiatrists. But I seriously doubt that would ever happen.
SERENA: "I hate losing more than I love winning" | RVD: Knowledge(able)…?- In issues researched that interests me and affect my life directly. | Understand(ing)…?- Many subjects & topics in general; with an unquenchable thirst and open mind to learn more. | Experienced…?- In courses of study, and adversities faced. | Racism…?- Living it everyday; experiencing it’s pain in every way; knowing it’ll never go away; and fully understand the futility of arguing it’s ‘evils’ with 'the ignorant' more than I could possibly say.
RVD is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote