TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Ask Nazzac

Thread: Ask Nazzac
View Single Post

Old Dec 5th, 2012, 08:12 PM   #57
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future
Re: Ask Nazzac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
Do you think Federer will win another slam or get back to #1?

What do you expect of Rafa‘s 2013?

Does Slava have a boy friend?

Name your top 5 favorite TF posters.

Who‘s your least favorite TF poster?

What's the most important thing in life?
1. Win a slam, maybe. I think he can Win Wimbledon again. Number 1, i don't think he will

2. I think he'll start slowly in Australia, but pick up form in clay season. He'll dominate Clay season again, and have a good season from then on, finishing in the top 3.

3. Ask her that . I don't know for certain, but i also want to know. The only mention of a boyfriend was in 2010, so i wouldn't take full notice of that. Honestly, i don't think she does because there is never a mention of a boyfriend, and she seems to much of a free spirit to have a boyfriend (I hope she doesn't anyway)

4. TBH, i haven't been here long enough to comment on that. So i'll just say any Slava fan

5. Again, i don't know. No had a rift with any posters. I don't like posters who are extremely bias

6. Enjoying it the best you can.