TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Cities with the world's best quality of living - Mercer Quality of Living Index 2012

View Single Post

Old Dec 5th, 2012, 08:09 PM   #32
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cities with the world's best quality of living - Mercer Quality of Living Index 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by shap_half View Post
You can complain about weather in cities with snow, but cities in Spain and Italy have issues, too. Mostly their people. I hate to generalize, but if there's a more racist country in Western Europe than Spain or Italy, I'd be shocked. The xenophobia in both countries is astonishing. (And I say this as someone who has been a witness to it - and experienced it - more than once, and as someone who has been to both countries at least five times each.) And you want to convince me that cities in those country should be higher because it has more tolerable weather?
Again the racism card Honestly, either you are totally retarded or these countries aren't THAT racist if you visited them at least 10 times

Who would go that many times to racist countries wich such a high degree of xenophobia?

And yes, I (and MILLIONS OF residents from abroad) seem to prefer living in such countries with our climates than living in Bern or Luxemburg Maybe we are not that racist after all and you simply are an over sensitive queen, who knows...
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote