TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Petra Kvitova News and Articles

View Single Post

Old Dec 5th, 2012, 06:57 PM   #1752
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
Lucie suffers 'brain disorder' just like Dani, Ana, Bojana etc. but she had great physical shape, If he can get Petra close to Lucie's form everything would be ok cause Petra would benefit from it and she doesn't have meltdowns like Dani. This time i believe Petra was correct when she said if she's healthy wins would come
Once again, I don't know how you can say "close to Lucie's form" when she can't play a rally longer than 9 strokes (and I'm being generous here)?

Just cause you look a certain way, doesn't mean you're in great shape. And on the converse, just cause you may not look like you're in good shape to some people, it doesn't mean your not.

A lot of "brainfarts" happen in tennis matches cause you give up on the rally when you feel/know you're not in shape. Plus, Lucie is slower than Petra (though Petra's bigger), so what did he really accomplish with her anyway?

Yes, I'm picking on Lucie and her former trainer, cause I don't see what's so special about her or her game that I should be excited about him as a Petra fan (mind you the middling Safarova career achievements).
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote