TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Petra Kvitova News and Articles

View Single Post

Old Dec 5th, 2012, 06:47 PM   #1751
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
I don't care what Lucie looked like (it could be all genetic by the way), her results were always bad to disappointing.

Plus, if we hold Lucie to the same standard so many of us do here for Petra; she obviously wasn't in very good condition because she plays an even more high risk game than Kvitova. Continuing with this logic, if Safarova was truly "in shape", she would know how to rally longer and wait for her opportunities, than make so many bone head decisions and plays.

Petra is much better than Safarova in this respect. So once again, having Safarova's Fitness guy is not really saying much. As a matter of fact, it's quite a disappointment, on any level.

As far as Sydney and Brisbane, I really didn't think about it much, cause I was still in shock, that this guy was all that Cernosek could come up with after such a long search. SMH
Lucie suffers 'brain disorder' just like Dani, Ana, Bojana etc. but she had great physical shape, If he can get Petra close to Lucie's form everything would be ok cause Petra would benefit from it and she doesn't have meltdowns like Dani. This time i believe Petra was correct when she said if she's healthy wins would come
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote