TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Mona Barthel

Thread: Mona Barthel
View Single Post

Old Dec 5th, 2012, 05:42 PM   #4609
country flag Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mona Barthel

This was posted in German here so I will post it in English.

Quote:
The 2012 season is over and I am already preparing for 2013.

2012 was the first year that I have played completely on the WTA Tour. I am very pleased with my performance in 2012. I managed to win my first WTA title in Hobart, made it into the third round at the Australian Open and had several "super" games against top players, such as Victoria Azarenka in Stuttgart or Indian Wells.

Of course, sometimes I would have liked playing a little more consistent, but, as I said, it was my first year on the WTA Tour. I had to get used to the rhythm. Before 2012, I had played tournaments in Europe. Lots of long flights and jet lag were new to me.

Now I know what to expect and I'm looking forward to next year.
This was her opinion about her 2012 season.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!