TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Mona Barthel

Thread: Mona Barthel
View Single Post

Old Dec 5th, 2012, 05:00 PM   #4608
deliverance.

deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future
Re: Mona Barthel

Baby Mona

I'm looking at these pictures and I see her juniors matches now too. She had hard-working holidays in 2005 apart from this, she did not play a lot of in juniors career. She did not beat a lot of great players and rarely met with the best junior in this time. She was only 212 in ranking. All of these doesn't matter. She grows into great player with great scores in early age, at only 22. Hopefully she will keep it and will bump in the ranking more and more. She deserves it. WTA needs players like Mona. With great attitude, great groundstrokes, great personality,great smile and bad brain.

Do I always have to write that essays about Mona? I can't stop. I'm too addicted to Mona