TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Petra Kvitova News and Articles

View Single Post

Old Dec 5th, 2012, 05:29 PM   #1743
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
Why can't a wrestler be a physio coach?

He can be both, especially after a failed wrestling career.

If this is the case, it just makes the pick even more worse than it looks. And that's just on the professional side.

On the personal side, if I'm Petra, why would I want someone that used to date Safarova?

Weird.

Like I said, Cernosek's organization is just one big INBRED MESS!!!
I thought he was still "active" as a wrestler but now he's suddenly a physio coach? this part sounded strange to me, usually they take a break or something. I have no problem with who he dated before, since "sport world" is small and once upon a time you end up with someone on your team or dating who dated another person you know or was close friend. You missing the point about him being friend of Lucie, the point is that CR has small reach and failed to get more 'experienced guy' even if he is Czech, basically either CR keeping things to his people or he failed as a manager because he actually can't get more 'respectable' people to jump on Petra's wagon and that's why he goes with his pals.

btw, scrolled through article, yeah he was a wrestler, so my info was correct.
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote