TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Petra Kvitova News and Articles

View Single Post

Old Dec 5th, 2012, 04:28 PM   #1742
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
Was the guy with Safarova while also working with her (as physio or in any other capacity) or were the two just only dating?

(I'm sure Adam wants to kno the answer to this question
Of course, we all thought about this as well.

But does it really matter? The fact that he can date Lucie Safarova (no matter how they met), means he could date Kvitova as well (in theory). Though Kvityy's younger, their still in the same relative age group.

And of course, if he started dating Safarova--after working with her, then this pick is even worse than it looks on the surface. It just doesn't look professional.

Also, remember these are all Protojev's foks; so they blur the lines of personal and professional, since they're around each other so often at times. Sometimes I joke--Cernosek encourages it, to keep them all in the fold.

These folks are just crazy. What ever happened to INDEPENDENCE!?

Last edited by Excelscior : Dec 5th, 2012 at 04:34 PM.
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote