TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Have you ever killed some innocent lives/animals,like a butterfly or a rat ?

View Single Post

Old Dec 5th, 2012, 01:23 PM   #40
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Have you ever killed some innocent lives/animals,like a butterfly or a rat ?

I grew up on a farm and sometimes shot and trapped rabbits, birds, etc. Although I was too chicken to do it myself I also usually fetched a parent or older brother to kill any snakes I saw around the place.

It was fairly normal in that environment and it didn't bother me at the time, but I look back on it all with distinctly mixed feelings. I doubt that I could do it now, although I'm not sure whether that's because I've developed a conscience or just gone soft.

Flies and mosquitoes that bug me are fair game I think.
stromatolite is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote