TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Have you ever killed some innocent lives/animals,like a butterfly or a rat ?

View Single Post

Old Dec 5th, 2012, 12:53 PM   #37
country flag Super Dave

Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Have you ever killed some innocent lives/animals,like a butterfly or a rat ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Say Hey Kid View Post
When I was a kid me and friends encountered a very huge snake and threw big rocks at it until it was severely wounded. Then we took a blowtorch and burned it to death.

I was around 11, 12 or 13.

I still feel really bad about doing that.
Oh! I forgot I killed 3 snakes that were around my house when I first moved in. They were garter snakes, but I only did it because they were abnormally HUGE. At least 3 feet long with a big diameter. And I had small kids at the time and I didn't want them coming across them and freaking the snake out so it would bite them. I took a hard rake and pulled them out of my bushes and chopped them up with the spikes of the rake (not all at the same time).

I've seen plenty of smaller (normal) ones since then, but I leave them alone. The ones I killed were freaks.

Super Dave is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote