TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Rank the top 10 players from "BBB" to "pusher"

View Single Post

Old Dec 5th, 2012, 12:25 PM   #86
country flag Povin
postcyber

Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future
Re: Rank the top 10 players from "BBB" to "pusher"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisagi. View Post
I ranked Li, Petra and Serena ahead of Maria because I find them more aggressive than her not more brainless. IMO the title should be changed to "Rank the top 10 from the most offensive to the most defensive". That's what the OP meant I think.
There is a problem. It should either "the most offensive to the most defensive" or "the smartest to the most brainless". Offensive does not always mean brainless. Serena is an example. I believe that Kvitova has a smart non-2D game, but it is the matter if her game is on; it is very hard to keep control of such power and accuracy she SOMETIMES has. Whereas, Wozniacki is defensive, but her game does not seem very smart. I see no combinations in her game, just deep defensive shots. She does not use her chances, but is fantastically athletic.
So BBB is kind of a stereotypical category
Povin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote